During the RACE 2021, participants had the opportunity to:
- Work and receive insights from the world’s leading experts from industry, academia and policy.
- Experience the raw materials challenges and opportunities in Future Mobility at global partners across the entire value chain
- Deepen their understanding of the circular economy and pressing raw materials challenges to make transportation sustainable
- Meet and exchange ideas with international peers
- Develop and pitch solutions to Future Mobility challenges in diverse and interdisciplinary teams
RACE took participants across the entire value chain, including:
What does the mine of the future look like? Learn how the mining industry is preparing to respond to the transport revolution that's underway and extract raw materials from the earth in sustainable ways.
Learn more about how manufacturers pursue a sustainable strategy to develop and manufacture their products.
Investigate the new ways to optimise flows of people, goods and energy in urban areas. Learn more about disruptive technology by having the chance to hear from some exciting entrepreneurs and start-ups.
Explore ways of recovering precious materials and integrating them back into the circular model.
Hack the Challenges!
Exploration & Mining
Development & Manufacturing
Use phase & Start ups